The image that you use for the cursor must be either a .cur or .ani format.
Ok, so you browsed through our selection of cursors. You saved your
favorites. Now, your ready to go, right?
Just follow the simple steps below.
- Click the Start button on your task bar
- Select "Settings" then "Control Panel
- Click on the Mouse icon
- Select the "Pointers" tab
- Highlight the cursor image your want to change
- Select browse and find your custom cursor image on your hard drive
- Double click your custom cursor then click "Apply" or "OK"
It's that simple, your custom cursor is now installed to your desktop!
You don't need to download any fancy programs, all you need are
custom cursors in either .cur or .ani format!
You can also use our Christmas cursors
on your website or blog! Just select the code and paste it in your webpage!
Don't forget, Christmas means sending cards! Check out some of the most beautiful Christmas cards I've ever seen!